KCSE Grade C- and above OR, A relevant degree diploma or certificate
Duration: 12 Months
Partial Scholarships Available, Apply Now!
|Full Course Fees
|Internal Exam Fee
|External Exam Fee
|Online Study Mode
|Examining Body Membership Fee *
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
Certified Internal Auditor
LEVEL 1: INTERNAL AUDITING BASICS
- Institute of Internal Auditors Mandatory Guidance
- Internal Control and Risk
- Tools and Techniques for Conducting the Audit Process
LEVEL 2: INTERNAL AUDITING PRACTICE
- Managing the internal Audit Fuction
- Managing Individual Engagements
- Fraud Risks and Controls
LEVEL 3: INTERNAL AUDITING KNOWLEDGE ELEMENTS
- Governance and Business Ethics
- Risk Management
- Organizational Structure and Business Processes and Risks
- IT and Business Continuity
- Financial Management
- Global Business Environment
1. Do I need to take the parts sequentially?
No, some start with level 3 because their background is Economics and are relatively new to Internal Auditing professional. However, most candidates start with level 1 because it covers the foundation subjects in internal Audit.
2. Which part is the most complex?
Most say part 3 because it covers a wider variety of subjects and many are beyond "the comfort zone" of a typical internal Auditor.
3. How is the exam graded?
4. What is the cost compared to other certifications?
5. Is there a CIA exam calendar and timeline?
6. Is rescheduling allowed?