Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in instalments, for details check FAQs
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FRBHRM001||Basics In Human Resource Management|
Basics In Human Resources Management
The Certificate in Basics In Human Resources Management Course offered at Finstock Evarsity
College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of
completion is issued upon completion of the course.
Human Resources Management is "planning, organizing, directing, controlling of procurement, development, compensation, integration, maintenance, and separation of human resources to the end that individual, organizational and social objectives are achieved. Topics covered include work design, human resource planning, recruitment & employee retention, managing performance, staff training and development, and workplace negotiation. After completing this subject, students will have a fir understanding of HRM procedures and be prepared for further studies in the HRM.
However to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $10 or kes 1000.You will also get free access to another free short courses called Certified Online Learning(COL)(Valued $200)which is supposed to guide on how to access coursework and how to use e-learning system
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and
online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online
interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated
technical learning materials e.g., audio visual and e-learning materials.
On completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Reviewing candidate applications,
- Onboarding new employees at the company,
- Organizing key employee data like home addresses,
- Giving new employee company tours and making introductions to colleagues,
- Helping your team plan new employee orientation events,
- Becoming involved in yearly employee reviews,
- Writing content for the company brand on social media, and more.
- It’s a versatile field: You will gain knowledge and experience in multiple areas like Business, Leadership, Law, Marketing, Psychology, and Education.
- You can work in any industry: HR Management is a function that is needed in any industry, and many of the skills that you develop will be transferable across sectors. In fact, changing industries as an HR professional is probably easier than for any other kind of job.
- You have room to grow: As an important business function, HR allows for an interesting growth trajectory. If you decide to work for a larger company, you might even move up the corporate ladder to top management roles like Chief HR Officer or Chief People Officer. As you ascend, you will acquire new skills, authority, and a higher salary. But opportunities are just as limitless in smaller companies. Here you will have the greater opportunity to personalize relationships with every employee and be given more autonomy in skill-building.
- Job analysis and job design.
- Employee hiring and selection.
- Employee training and development.
- Performance management.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Managerial relations.
- Labour relations
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma In Hospitality Management
- Diploma In Monitoring And Evaluation
- Diploma In Negotiation And Conflict Management
Basics In Human Resources Management certificate Course, best online courses in
kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online
course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses,
professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses,
Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with
certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online
courses in Kenya, basics in human resources management, types of human resources, human resource management process
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity college and learning more. To register click on this link:
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
- The value/price of this free course (coursework, assignments, exams) is $200 (Kes 20,000). The full cost of $200 has been waived to your benefit.
- However, to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $ 10 or Kes 1,000.
- Upon payment of $10 registration fee, you get a provisional letter of admission number, student login details and access to the e-learning system.
- You will also get free access to another free short course called Certified Online Learner (COL) (valued at $200) which is supposed to guide you on how to access coursework and learn how to use the e-learning system.
- Certification fee payment of $20 for each free courses can be paid after successful course completion.
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.