Duration: 1 Months
|Full Course Fees
|Internal Exam Fee
|External Exam Fee
|Online Study Mode
|Examining Body Membership Fee *
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body
All Fees are payable in 1 installement, for details check FAQs
Specific learning objectives will include:
- The benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- How building relationships can help you develop a solid business base.
- How to apply communication techniques to build a contact network.
- The key elements of strong working relationship, how to employ these elements in their working relationships, organizing their networks
- Customer Focused Selling
- Effort vs. Results
- Influences at Work
- Building Customer Connections
- About Dale Carnegie
- Carnegie’s Principles
- The value of Active Listening and Asking the right Questions
The business of sales is the business of building relationships. In this short course, participants will discover that the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships, no matter how big the company or the type of market.