We are inviting you to share your knowledge with others through an online lecturing position at FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE.
- Qualification Level: Diploma or Degree or Masters or Ph.D
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- To prepare schemes of work and lesson plans for online lecturing
- To lecture students on self selected courses using online tutorial aids such as Videos, Pdfs, Chats.
- To administer CATS, Quizzes and assignments online
- To administer exams online
- Be a diploma holder for you to qualify to lecture certificate students in your area of study
- Be a degree holder for you to qualify to lecture certificate and diploma students in your area of study
- Be a Masters holder for you to qualify to lecture certificate, diploma and degree students in your area of study
- Be a Ph.D holder for you to qualify to lecture certificate, diploma, degree, Masters and Ph.D students in your area of study
- Have a Certified Online Trainer (COT) qualification from FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE.
The lecturers' pay is calculated on a basis of the tuition fee per unit and the number of registered students
- By filling in the above form and clicking on submit and pay button, we shall receive your details and we shall automatically send you a provisional appointment letter as a faculty member and a provisional admission letter (student) to pursue the Certified Online Trainer course, irrespective of whether the ($ 10) KES 1,000 registration payment was paid by you or not.
- An additional but free mandatory short course called Certified Online learner will also be added to you. The course will guide you to visualize how students will view and undertake your coursework.
- The first step is to pursue the an induction mandatory course called Certified Online Learner (COL). This course should be taken together with the Certified Online Trainer (COT) course.
- The coursework for this 2 courses are available once you pay the regsitration fee of $10 or (KES 1,000).
- Once you complete the COL and COT course, online lectures will be allocated to you depending on your specialization or requests.
- It is from the earnings of the online lectures allocated to you that FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE shall deduct the COT training fee of KES 13,000.00 ($ 130.00) in instalments. The certificate fee of $20 (KES 2,000) for the Certifid Online Learner will also be deducted in the same way.
- Once the three requirements are met (COL certificate, COT certificate, Recovery of COT training costs), you will be issued with a final appointment letter and no more deductions will be made from your lecturers' compensation.
- Failure to complete the COL and COT within 2 months from date of application will imply that the opportunity has been forfeited.
* All fields marked with asterisks (*) are required to complete this job application