|Category:||Technology||Entry Experience:||1 years|
|Job Type:||Full time||Positions:||1|
|Entry Level:||Mid level||Date Posted:||Apr 25, 2023|
|Location:||NAIROBI||Apply Before:||Jun 2, 2023|
|Views:||Days Remaining:||1 day elapsed|
Brief About Employer
Job Field ICT / Computer
The IT Assistant will be responsible for providing technical support to the organization's staff and ensuring the smooth running of the company's computer systems and networks. The areas of responsibility will include but not limited to installing and configuring computer hardware, software, and networks, maintaining and servicing of all computer equipment including PCs, Printers, UPSs and other devices, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software faults as well as contributing to the improvement of the IT infrastructure and processes.
Qualifications and person specifications
1. Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
2. Knowledge of IT concepts, practices, and procedures
3. A Certification. Other professional certifications will be an added advantage
4. A minimum of one-year IT experience in Computer hardware repair, routine preventive maintenance and operating system installation and troubleshooting
5. Strong organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
6. Positive and self-motivated individual.
7. Willing to work in a farm environment.
8. Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
9. Be a person of Integrity
How to Apply
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant certificates and testimonials to the below address by 02/05/2023.
General Manager Human Resources
PO Box 24 –01000
You need to login to apply for this job. If you already have an account with us, please proceed to login below.
Do not have an account? Proceed to click on 'New User? Register Now' link below.