|Category:||Education||Entry Experience:||10 years|
|Job Type:||Full time||Positions:||3|
|Entry Level:||Management Level||Date Posted:||May 22, 2023|
|Location:||NAIROBI||Apply Before:||Jun 2, 2023|
|Views:||Days Remaining:||1 day elapsed|
Brief About Employer
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
An applicant must be a holder of an earned PhD in any of the following areas of specialization:
Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Insurance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship,
International Business or equivalent degree from a University recognized by the University of
Nairobi Senate. He/she must have a minimum of ten (10) years teaching experience; three of
which (3) are at an Associate Professor level; Supervised to completion (CUMULATIVE) a
minimum of three (3) PhD and five (5) masters students; OR A minimum of two (2) PhD and nine
(9) Masters Students. A minimum of thirty nine (39) publication points from peer reviewed journals
with; a minimum of six (6) publications in refereed scholarly journals OR A minimum of four (4)
publications in refereed scholarly journals and two (2) scholarly book chapters since last promotion
OR minimum of four (4) publications in refereed scholarly journals and two (2) peer reviewed
working, discussion or occasional papers OR two (2) scholarly published teaching/ lecturer
modules since last promotion; Attracted Research or development funds or educational resources
as an Associate Professor or equivalent since last promotion and show evidence of community
service and have Registered with relevant professional body.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership, teach, mentor and
supervise students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, undertake research in their
areas of specialization. They will also be expected to participate in Departmental, Faculty and
How to Apply
1. Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum
vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as
indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded to the Director, Human Resource,
University of Nairobi.
3. Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those
4. The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
5. Late applications will not be considered.
6. Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 2, 2023
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
You need to login to apply for this job. If you already have an account with us, please proceed to login below.
Do not have an account? Proceed to click on 'New User? Register Now' link below.