|Category:||Accounting||Entry Experience:||4 years|
|Entry Level:||Management Level||Date Posted:||May 23, 2023|
|Location:||NAIROBI||Apply Before:||Jun 2, 2023|
|Views:||Days Remaining:||1 day elapsed|
Brief About Employer
Development Bank of Kenya
A Senior Bank Officer may be deployed in the Business Development and Marketing department to perform the following duties and responsibilities in any of the following functional areas: –
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and collating data on business development
- Marketing bank products including liabilities, trade finance facilities, loans and advances.
- Ensure client retention by offering excellent customer experience
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending appropriate products and services;
- Conducting market intelligence on the current market trends, competitor moves and other macroeconomic issues affecting the business.
- Compiling and updating the report on a monthly basis. Recommend any changes that could have positive impact on the bank’s overall performance and in line with its overall strategy.
- Compliance with the Bank policies, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Registration by any of the following recognized professional bodies: – Associate of Kenya Institute of Bankers, Marketing Society of Kenya, Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Markets Association or any other equivalent.
- Supervisory course trainings.
- A minimum of four (4) years in relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees by 2nd June 2023. Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You need to login to apply for this job. If you already have an account with us, please proceed to login below.
Do not have an account? Proceed to click on 'New User? Register Now' link below.