Duration: 12 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 15,000.00 ($ 150.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 108,000.00 ($ 1,080.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 129,000.00 ($ 1,290.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Trimester 2||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Trimester 3||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Total||KES 129,000.00 ($ 1,290.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 14,333.33 ($ 143.33)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
- County Governance
- County Fiscal Policy
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Strategic Management
- Applied Politics
- Ethics & Integrity
- Advocacy & lobbying
- Gender Development
- Democracy & Citizenship
- Political Campaigning
- Governance & Sustainance Development
- Opinion polling and Political Surveys
- Political Action Committees
- Resources Mobilization & Decion Making
- Corporate Leadership
- Leadership Strategy
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|DLG003||County Fiscal Policy|
|DLG201||Ethics & Integrity|
|DLG202||Advocacy & Lobbying|
|DLG204||Democracy & Citizenship|
|DLG206||Governance & Sustainance Development|
|DLG301||Opinion Polling And Political Surveys|
|DLG302||Political Action Committees|
|DLG303||Resources Mobilization & Decision Making|
|DLG306||Strategic Thinking & Decision Making|
Diploma in Leadership and Governance
Diploma in Leadership and Governance is an accredited online course offered at Finstock Evarsity College. This program takes a duration of 12 months and is examined by FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE.A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of the program.
Diploma in Leadership and Governance is crucial for any management role. Whether you have a large team or just got your first hire, leadership training can help you be the best possible leader.
A strong foundation of leadership and Governance will help you effectively direct your team towards success. This is a key part of reaching your goals.
Diploma in Leadership and Governance is a specialized program designed to help you learn new leadership techniques and refine old skills to run your team, including assertive communication, motivation methods, and coaching.
The Diploma in Leadership and Governance is also designed to develop public affairs professionals who understand the increasingly complex issues shaping local and national policies, and who have the analytical and managerial skills to apply their knowledge to real world situations.
Minimum Entry Requirement.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
Who should undertake this course?
Diploma in Leadership and Governance is ideal for anyone in a supervisory role, from people who have just stepped up to a new position to more experienced managers who want to keep on top of their game.
- Explain the different needs of diverse members of society.
- Discuss concepts and skills for effective participation in leadership and governance.
- Develop awareness on the importance of women’s participation in leadership and governance.
- Develop advocacy skills and competencies for promotion of women’s participation in leadership and governance in Africa.
Expected Course Outcome
After undertaking the diploma, the learners will be able to:
- Learn who managers are and about the nature of their work.
- Know why you should care about leadership, entrepreneurship, and strategy.
- Know the dimensions of the planning-organizing-leading-controlling (PO-L-C) framework.
- Learn how economic performance feeds social and environmental performance.
- Understand what performance means at the individual and group levels.
- Create your survivor’s guide to learning and developing principles of management.
- Determine what mission and vision mean for you.
- Develop some guidelines for developing your mission and vision.
- Human Resource Professional.
- Project Manager.
- Strategic Planner.
- Organizational Development Specialist.
- Sales Representative.
- Public Relations Specialist.
- Organizational Trainer.
- Management Consultant.
Reasons for pursuing this course
- You will be able to manage people efficiently and how to inspire them for the productive work.
- You will learn how to be a leader and how to transfer tasks to other workers
- It allows you to start a career in government.
- You will have the option of whether to work in the public or private sector.
Certificate I Leadership and Governance
Basics in Leadership Skills
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Leadership skills for supervisors
Diploma in Leadership and Governance, Governance, leadership, best online courses in Kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.