Duration: 12 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 15,000.00 ($ 150.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 100,000.00 ($ 1,000.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 121,000.00 ($ 1,210.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 40,333.33 ($ 403.33)|
|Trimester 2||KES 40,333.33 ($ 403.33)|
|Trimester 3||KES 40,333.33 ($ 403.33)|
|Total||KES 121,000.00 ($ 1,210.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 40,333.33 ($ 403.33) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 13,444.44 ($ 134.44)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
1. DPM 001: Project scope and documentation
2. DPM 002: project management environment
3. DPM 003: Project finance and budgets
4. DPM 004: Project Information and Communication Technology
5. DPM 005: Quantitative Methods
6. DPM 006: Project Procurement Management
7. DPM 007: Project Planning and Design
8. DPM 008: Fundamentals of Financial Management
9. DPM 009: Project teams and team management
10. DPM 010: Project stakeholders
11. DPM 011: Project Governance and Ethics
12. DPM 012: Fundamentals of Research Methods
13. DPM 013: Project Operations Management
14. DPM 014: Project Quality Management
15. DPM 015: Principles of Monitoring & Evaluation
16. DPM 016: Project Management Methodologies
17. DPM 017: Project Management Consultancy
18. DPM 018: Project Risk Management
19. DPM 019: Project Sustainability
20. DPM 020: Research Project
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|DPM01||Project Scope And Documentation|
|DPM02||Project Management Environment|
|DPM03||Project Finance And Budgets|
|DPM04||Project Information And Communication Technology|
|DPM06||Project Procurement Management|
|DPM07||Project Planning And Design|
|DPM08||Fundamentals Of Financial Management|
|DPM09||Project Teams And Team Management|
|DPM011||Project Governance And Ethics|
|DPM012||Fundamentals Of Research Methods|
|DPM013||Project Operations Management|
|DPM014||Project Quality Management|
|DPM015||Principles Of Monitoring - Evaluation|
|DPM016||Project Management Methodologies|
|DPM017||Project Management Consultancy|
|DPM018||Project Risk Management|
Diploma in Project Management
Diploma in Project Management is an online course offered at Finstock Evarsity College for a duration of 12 months and is examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate is issued upon completion of this course.
The Diploma in Project Management prepares undergraduate students for careers in project planning and management in both public and private sectors of the economy and also forms the foundation for undergraduate degrees in relevant fields.
It also provides an avenue for achieving the Millennium Development Goals and the objectives of Vision 2030 for national development. This program is highly relevant in all areas of management in organizations as it meets the needs for upcoming managers or those who need specific skills in the management of projects.
Minimum Entry Requirement.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
By the end of the program, the learners will be able to:
- Attain skills to enhance problem solving and decision-making in a project environment
- Attain an academic qualification to enable students pursue further studies in a relevant field.
- Acquire knowledge for proper management of development projects.
- Develop ability to plan and manage development projects.
- Apply analytical tools, principles and concepts of project identification, appraisal, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Business Systems Analyst
- Project Manager
- Line Manager
- Project Assistant
- Planning Manager
- Align the project to the organization’s strategic plans and business justification throughout its life cycle.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of the project owner
Reasons why you should study this course
- It is a growing industry
- More job opportunities
- Variety of career options
- It is a well-paying job
- You can move within industries
- Constantly be learning
Diploma in Project Management, Certificate in Project Management project manager best online courses in Kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.