Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
|Total||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|MS002||Ms. Windows Xp|
Certificate in Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
A certificate in Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 is offered at Finstock Evarsity College. It is a 1-month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate is issued upon completion of the course.
Learn all about the highlights of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 in this comprehensive course. This Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 course methodically takes you through the most useful elements of the operating system. We leave no stone unturned as we teach you how to make the most of Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 from connecting printers and customizing the start menu to installing applications. Finstock Evarsity College has also packed this course with favorite tips and tricks to get the most from Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. The course includes challenges at the end of each section so you can put into practice exactly what you learn. This course is aimed at anyone upgrading from a previous version of Windows or for those brand new to the Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 operating systems.
What is the minimum grade required to do a Certificate in Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10?
To enroll and study for a Certificate in Ms. Windows, there will be no requirements at Finstock Evarsity College.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices, and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures Mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
Upon successful completion of the Ms. Windows Certificate, students will be able to:
- Navigate windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 interfaces.
- Discover how to access the control panel and manage windows updates.
- Manage user accounts including adding users and changing passwords.
- Personalize desktops and organize desktop items.
- Manage windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 applications.
- Work with backups in windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Setup internet connections, and public and private networks, and use the network and sharing center.
- Use the mail and calendar app.
- Windows product manager.
- Administrative assistant.
- Data entry jobs.
- Sales and marketing jobs.
- Content writing.
- Customer care representatives.
Reasons you should study this course
- To earn a certificate. This means that once you complete your course, you will earn a recognized certificate.
- Gain a competitive edge. The job market has always been competitive, especially now that jobs have been digitized. With us, you can set yourself apart from the rest and enter the workplace with useful skills.
- Learn transferable skills. Computers are useful in almost every job. Studying this course will benefit you no matter the position you are applying for.
- Windows makes it possible to complete all types of everyday tasks on your computer. For example, you can use windows to browse the internet, check your email, edit digital photos, listen to music and play games.
- Windows pcs are widely used across the world.
- Windows computers are easy to use and cost-effective.
What we offer
Now that you have a better idea of where Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 certificate can take you, it’s time to start your success journey. These careers only represent the baseline of the kind of work you can do.
Did you know that Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system in the world? This means that it is likely that every job will require you to have experience with the software. The number of remote job opportunities is also increasing. Employers are always looking for computer-savvy candidates. That's why it is a great idea to study our Microsoft Windows Courses.
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity College and learning more. To register click on this link.
Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (MS002)
Concepts of IT (MS001)
Ms. Word (MS003)
Ms. PowerPoint (MS004)
Ms. Excel (MS005)
Ms. Access (MS006)
Adobe PageMaker (MS007)
Internet and Email (MS008)
Computer Networking Essentials (MS009)
Introduction Database Management (MS010)
Certificate in Ms. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Courses, best online courses in Kenya, accredited online courses, online courses with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with a certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with a certificate in Kenya, online certificate courses in Kenya.
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.