Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
|Total||KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 6,000.00 ($ 60.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FATR001||Fraud Asset Tracing And Recovery|
Certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery
A certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery is offered at Finstock Evarsity College. It is a 1-month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate is issued upon completion of the course.
The purpose of this course is to bring together various aspects of law enforcement training related to corruption and money laundering to focus on the identification, location, collection and return of assets purchased using the illegal proceeds of crime. Often, the identification and forfeiture of assets purchased with illegal proceeds are an afterthought of a corruption or money laundering investigation. The assets are only identified and located when tracing the illegal funds to the purchase of the asset. This is essential to the charging of a criminal corruption case. However, there are several reasons to pursue the recovery of assets purchased using illegal proceeds early in an investigation. To learn more about these reasons enroll at Finstock Evarsity College and be guided through Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery course.
What is the minimum grade required to do a Certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery?
To enroll and study for a Certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery, there will be no requirements at Finstock Evarsity College.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices, and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures Mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
Upon successful completion of the Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery Certificate, students will be able to:
- Instinctively identify the key issues that arise at each stage of the asset tracing and recovery exercise.
- Play an important role in recovery as a fraud examiner.
- Structure an asset recovery examination.
- Leverage online resources and social media sites to find people and assets.
- Use financial records and data analytics to locate hidden assets.
- Comply with legal aspects and considerations faced in this line of work.
- Recover fraud losses from third parties.
- Locate and seize assets internationally.
- Forensic specialist.
- Dispute resolution associate.
- Forensic accountant.
- Internal auditor.
- Fraud risk analyst.
- Asset recovery specialist.
Reasons you should study this course
- It is motivating investigative work.
- You will get to work with advanced technology. Fraud is an industry that is truly able to add value by fully maximizing the benefits of technology.
- There are multiple career opportunities. Areas of activity in fraud are wide-ranging functions that open up numerous career paths.
- Career progression.
- Stimulating workplace culture. In a fraud analyst career, you will be surrounded by like-minded and creative individuals.
What we offer
Now that you have a better idea of where a Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery Certificate can take you, it’s time to start your success journey. These careers only represent the baseline of the kind of work you can do.
Recovering fraud losses is critical to resolving an examination and it is often complex due to fraud's inherently clandestine nature. You must be prepared to deal with the strategic, organizational, investigative and legal challenges of tracing and recovering the hidden proceeds of fraud. Enroll with Finstock Evarsity College and get equipped with different techniques on how to recover fraud losses.
It starts with a Certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery. Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity College and learning more.
Certificate in Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery Course, best online courses in Kenya, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with a certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with a certificate in Kenya, online certificate courses in Kenya.
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.