Instructions during application of an Unicaf Program
The application for a Unicaf Program (Degree, Masters, PhD) consists of a preliminary assessment by Finstock Evarsity College for your suitability.
The purpose of the provisional admittance letter issued by Finstock Evarsity College is to start the Unicaf application process which consists of;
- Proof that you can learn online by undertaking and passing a certified online learner (COL) course under Finstock Evarsity College
- Filling the Unicaf Application form
- Filling the Unicaf Scholarship form (scholarships are up to maximum 80%)
- Preparing an up to date C.V (very important)
- Submission of all academic certificates
- Preparation of a proposal in the event that a proposal is required (PhD requirement)
- Payment of application fees to Unicaf
- Continuous follow up to the time the application is fully accepted by Unicaf
Things to note.
- Unicaf degrees and learning can only be offered by Unicaf University through their portal, Finstock Evarsity College job is to assess the suitability of the candidate and help the candidate through the application process so that the application is not rejected by Unicaf.
- To assist the student in the application process, which consists of preparing the documents listed in the previous section (Item 1 to 8), Finstock Evarsity charges a facilitation fee indicated on the invoice sent to the applicant.
- Free tablets are available for those students whose application are successful and those who pay an initial tuition fee deposit of kes 80,000 (usd 800)
- A full approval of the application takes between 2 to 3 months
|Type of Degree||Amount in Dollars||80% Scolarship in dollars||Amount to be Paid||Duration of the course||Deposit||Maximum Number of installments||Approximate amount to be paid per month|
|Doctorate of Business Administration||20,000||16,000||Usd.4,000 (Kes. 400,000)||3-6 Years||Usd.300 (Kes.30,000)||24||Usd.154.17(Kes.15,416,67)|
Duration: 4 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 20,000.00 ($ 200.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 21,000.00 ($ 210.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 21,000.00 ($ 210.00)|
|Total||KES 21,000.00 ($ 210.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 21,000.00 ($ 210.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 7,000.00 ($ 70.00)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|UNICAF_PHD_BS_MGT||Doctorate Of Business Administration|
Doctorate Of Business Administration
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.