Duration: 12 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 15,000.00 ($ 150.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 108,000.00 ($ 1,080.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 129,000.00 ($ 1,290.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Trimester 2||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Trimester 3||KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00)|
|Total||KES 129,000.00 ($ 1,290.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 43,000.00 ($ 430.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 14,333.33 ($ 143.33)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
1.DIMAE001 :Project Planning & Management
2.DIMAE002 :Monitoring And Evaluation Design And Implementation
3.DIMAE003 :Participatory M&E
4. DIMAE004 :Results Based M&E
5.DIMAE005 :Project Management Governance And Accountability
6.DIMAE006 :Impact Assessment And Evaluation
7. DIMAE007: Social Research Methods
8.DIMAE008: Advocacy And Lobbying In Monitoring And Evaluation
9.DIMAE009: Proposal Writing
10.DIMAE010: Basic Statistics
11.DIMAE011: Gender In M&E
12.DIMAE012: Ethics In M&E
13.DIMAE013: Emerging Issues In M&E
14.DIMAE014: M&E Data Analysis
15.DIMAE015: M&E Report Writing And Presentation
17.DIMAE017: Statistics Basic
18.DIMAE018: M&E Research Project
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|DIMAE001||Project Planning & Management|
|DIMAE002||Monitoring And Evaluation Design And Implementation|
|DIMAE004||Results Based M&E|
|DIMAE005||Project Management Governance And Accountability|
|DIMAE006||Impact Assessment And Evaluation|
|DIMAE007||Social Research Methods|
|DIMAE008||Advocacy And Lobbying In Monitoring And Evaluation|
|DIMAE011||Gender In M&E|
|DIMAE012||Ethics In M&E|
|DIMAE013||Emerging Issues In M&E|
|DIMAE014||M&E Data Analysis|
|DIMAE015||M&E Report Writing And Presentation|
|DIMAE081||M&E Research Project|
Diploma in negotiations and Conflict Management
Diploma in negotiations and Conflict Management is an online accredited course offered at finstock and examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate is issued upon completion of this course.
Diploma in Negotiations and Conflict Management aims at equipping participants with knowledge and skills on how to manage conflict while working cooperatively towards a win/win solution among the conflicting parties.
This course also benefits learners through changing the common destructive way and responses to conflict such as altercation, disagreements, threats, anger and unfair treatment to equipping them with scenarios and explaining how other conflict situations were handled and trying to relate with the same for solutions.
Minimum Entry Requirement.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
By the end of this program, learners should be able to;
- Think analytically and strategically about negotiation and conflict management
- Understand a personal negotiation and conflict management style assessment that provides valuable insight into how to improve performance
- Efficiently plan and prepare for negotiations to realize better outcomes
- Effect that power has on conflict resolution
- Implement effective practical negotiation strategies in a range of situations
- Add value through the negotiation and conflict management processes by using mediation techniques
- Enhance a vital leadership, management and personal skills that impact on performance across all aspects of their professional lives
- Resolve conflicts with others and among team members
- Use negotiating skills in both personal and professional situations
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships
- Understanding the principles and the process of negotiation
- Develop and employ effective communication and problem-solving skills to execute effective negotiation tactics and strategies in various scenarios
- Understand the Golden rules of negotiation
- Understand the different Conflict Management styles
- Arbitrator or mediator
- Management consultant
- Diplomat or Field Officer
- Nonprofit Director, Communication Specialists, or Press Officer
- Policy Officer or Legal Advocate
- Conflict Resolution Expert or Consultant
- Human Resources & Trauma Specialist
- A professor or researcher
Reasons as to why you should study this course
- You’ll gain transferable skills.
- You can make an impact in the society
- You’ll be part of a team
- It is a good way of exposure
Diploma in Negotiation and Conflict Management ,Conflict management , Negotiation certificate Course, best online courses in Kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.