Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in instalments, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FRBPM001||Basics In Project Management|
Basic In Project Management
The Certificate in Basic In Project Management Course offered at Finstock Evarsity
College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of
completion is issued upon completion of the course
Project management is the process of organizing the project plan, project objectives, milestones, and deliverables of a project, as well as managing team members, timelines, and budgets to ensure that successful projects are delivered.
In this course, students will identify effective project management practices and their related processes. They will examine the elements of sound project management and apply the generally recognized practices to successfully manage projects. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
However to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $10 or kes 1000.You will also get free access to another free short courses called Certified Online Learning(COL)(Valued $200)which is supposed to guide on how to access coursework and how to use e-learning system
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and
online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online
interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated
technical learning materials e.g., audio visual and e-learning materials.
On completing this course students should be able to:
- Acquire knowledge for proper managements of development project.
- Attain skill to enhance problem solving and decision making in a project environment.
- Give you the tools to initiate a project plan.
- Manage both stakeholders and relationships.
- Organize their team, develop a project charter.
- Build a business case for a project.
- Work smarter, not harder- When you study project management, you learn all the specific techniques, skills and programs you need to effectively manage your working schedule against a deadline
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result- When you study project management, you learn how each project can be broken down into a clear process of assigned tasks, milestones, and deadlines, and how to delegate each component to an assigned task manager to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Improve the quality of your work- Project managers don’t just plan, strategise, delegate and execute tasks to achieve an outcome, they also monitor performance for quality control along the way.
- Gain skills in a growing industry- Every job requires the ability to turn ideas into reality. With the constant demand for businesses to become smarter and more efficient, the skills you learn in any project management course will become more and more valuable to employers.
- Business System Analyst
- Project Manager
- Line Manager
- Project Assistant
- Planning Manager
Basic In Project Management Course Course, best online courses inkenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, onlinecourse with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses,professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses,Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online, basic project management training, project management certification, project management certification free, best free online project management courses with certificates, best project management courses online.
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity College and learning more.
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.