Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in instalments, for details check FAQs
Free Basics in Risk Management
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FRBRM001||Basics In Risk Management|
Basic in Risk Management
The Certificate in Basic in Risk Management Course offered at Finstock Evarsity College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of the course.
A study of risk assessment and management techniques, methods, and models used in industry to minimize, control and communicate risks, including conducting various risk management protocols.
You'll learn all about what risks businesses face on a day-to-day basis, as well as what triggers each one. You will also learn how to draft formal documentation, like issue and risk logs, as well as risk management plans, which is important for securing funding and investment for business plans.
However to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $10 or kes 1000.You will also get free access to another free short courses called Certified Online Learning(COL)(Valued $200)which is supposed to guide on how to access coursework and how to use e-learning system
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audio visual and e-learning materials.
After studying this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the range of financial and financial related risks facing organisations
- Understand the approach to risk management through risk identification, risk measurement and risk management (or mitigation
- Understand reputational risk
- Understand operational risk and how to manage it.
Reosons for studying Basic in Risk Management
- Enjoy an exciting career: This kind of work is extremely varied and you’ll be required to create innovative approaches to control, prevent and reduce losses that can result from risk. This is required across a wide range of industries and activities.
- Secure your future opportunities: Studying risk management and learning how to lessen financial losses will also expose you to the role of business strategies in general. This means that the course material is relevant to different management roles in many industries across the world.
- Legislative understanding: Learning how to identify and manage risks also means being able to eventually prepare for these challenges at every turn.
- Become An Entrepreneur: You will also learn how to draft formal documentation, like issue and risk logs, as well as risk management plans, which is important for securing funding and investment for business plans.
- Environmental compliance specialist.
- Loss control consultant.
- Compliance consultant.
- Compliance officer.
- Risk analyst.
- Risk and compliance investigator.
- Model risk specialist.
- Regulatory affairs manager.
- Diploma in risk management
- Enterprise in risk management
- Certificate in risk management
- Banking Fraud in risk management
What we offer
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE offers a wide range of courses that are geared towards job creation as well as employment. Our courses and product offerings are categorized as online college based, degree programs, freemium courses and premium resource
Both freemium and premium online courses come with certificates of completion and you can register instantly and begin studying at your convenience.
Enroll and study in one of the best schools in the world. Listen to the advice of the best. Participate in training sessions with industry experts to learn more about your career options. Take classes with students from all over the world. Join us at FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE for the best learning experience.
Basic In Risk Management, best online courses in Kenya, FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya, colleges offering ,Basic In Risk Management.
Get your journey started by enrolling at FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE and learning more. To register click on this link:
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
- The value/price of this free course (coursework, assignments, exams) is $200 (Kes 20,000). The full cost of $200 has been waived to your benefit.
- However, to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $ 10 or Kes 1,000.
- Upon payment of $10 registration fee, you get a provisional letter of admission number, student login details and access to the e-learning system.
- You will also get free access to another free short course called Certified Online Learner (COL) (valued at $200) which is supposed to guide you on how to access coursework and learn how to use the e-learning system.
- Certification fee payment of $20 for each free courses can be paid after successful course completion.
c) Pay a certificate booking fee of usd 20 (kes 2,000) for this free course in advance.
3.Upon meeting these above requirements, you will have automatic access to the coursework for this free course and be able to download the official transcript and certificate
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.