Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
Free Basics in Fraud and Cybersecurity Risk Management
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FRFCRM001||Basics In Fraud And Cybersecurity Risk Management|
Basics in Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management
The Basics in Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management course offered at Finstock Evarsity College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of the course.
This highly interactive course focuses on the current state of cybersecurity including advanced persistent threats and how to protect against computer assisted fraud such as Ransomware. The course details the use and application of descriptive and predictive analytics to detect fraudulent activities and protect the organization against loss due to fraud.
The outcome of the course is to ensure the participants understand how to set up a digitally resilient organization. The participants will engage in interactive exercises around a case study that will help all participants understand the state of their industry in terms of fraud threat and the use of fraud analytics to defend against that threat as well as the cybersecurity countermeasures available to combat fraud.
Who Should Attend
- Security professionals wishing to expand their view of cybersecurity or fraud analytics
- Managers wishing to understand the concepts of present-day cybersecurity mechanisms and the application of fraud analytics
- Data scientists and data analysts looking to use their expertise in the constant fight against internal and external computer-based fraud
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity
- Describe ways to protect your organisation and yourself from cybercrime
- Describe how to report suspected cybercrime
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Risk/Vulnerability Manager
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Risk/ Vulnerability Analyst
- Computer Network Defender
- Digital Forensic Examiner
- Cloud Security Architect
- Penetration Tester
- Information Security Manager
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
Reasons to study this course
- A recognized certificate that will enable one to obtain employment.
- An additional source of income for those already engaged in other trades.
- Increased knowledge and understanding of Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management Training
- An opportunity to meet other Kenyans and share experiences.
Why Study Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management at Finstock Evarsity College
- To maximize take-home value from your investment, the course will draw on the skills and experience of seasoned professionals who have vast real-world experience and are experts in delivering online and instructor-led training programs.
- The course teaching mode is done in a more simplified, engaging, personalized and professional ways using simple English to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of information presented. Moreover, the course is developed after extensive research and is aligned to global best practices.
- The course will have many practical sessions that will give you an opportunity to practice and experience course-related practical and fun activities. These practical sessions will be supplemented by short lectures and a very comprehensive set of notes in order to understand every concept and part of this course.
- The course is filled with examples, projects, case studies, real-life problems, step-by-step instructions and online discussions in this area, course projects and images files as well as feedback to facilitate learning. Because of this, this training will prove invaluable for experienced learners or beginners who have had no prior formal training..
5.Upon completion, Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management certification will prove that you have a valuable, career advancement skill in training for both entry-level and established professional level in the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector or private sector.
What we offer
Finstock Evarsity College offers a wide range of courses that are geared towards job creation as well as employment. Our courses and product offerings are categorized as online college based, degree programs, freemium courses and premium resources
Both freemium and premium online courses come with certificates of completion and you can register instantly and begin studying at your convenience.
Enroll and study in one of the best online schools in the world. Listen to the advice of the best. Participate in training sessions with industry experts to learn more about your career options. Take classes with students from all over the world. Join us at Finstock Evarsity College for the best learning experience.
Basics in Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management Course, best online courses in Kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya, diploma in Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management in Kenya, colleges offering Certificate in Fraud and CyberSecurity Risk Management course,.
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity College and learning more. To register click on this link:
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
Anonymous from undisclosed location
The contents of this course are amazing. I am wiser in terms of Fraud and cybersecurity courtesy of Finstock Evarsity College. Thank you!