Instructions during application of an Unicaf Program
The application for a Unicaf Program (Degree, Masters, PhD) consists of a preliminary assessment by Finstock Evarsity College for your suitability.
The purpose of the provisional admittance letter issued by Finstock Evarsity College is to start the Unicaf application process which consists of;
- Proof that you can learn online by undertaking and passing a certified online learner (COL) course under Finstock Evarsity College
- Filling the Unicaf Application form
- Filling the Unicaf Scholarship form (scholarships are up to maximum 80%)
- Preparing an up to date C.V (very important)
- Submission of all academic certificates
- Preparation of a proposal in the event that a proposal is required (PhD requirement)
- Payment of application fees to Unicaf
- Continuous follow up to the time the application is fully accepted by Unicaf
Things to note.
- Unicaf degrees and learning can only be offered by Unicaf University through their portal, Finstock Evarsity College job is to assess the suitability of the candidate and help the candidate through the application process so that the application is not rejected by Unicaf.
- To assist the student in the application process, which consists of preparing the documents listed in the previous section (Item 1 to 8), Finstock Evarsity charges a facilitation fee indicated on the invoice sent to the applicant.
- Free tablets are available for those students whose application are successful and those who pay an initial tuition fee deposit of kes 80,000 (usd 800)
- A full approval of the application takes between 2 to 3 months
|Type of Degree||Amount in Dollars Before Scholarship||80% Scolarship in dollars||Amount to be Paid After Scholarship||Deposit||Maximum Number of installments||Approximate amount to be paid per month||Duration in Years|
|Unicaf Bachelors In Hospitality Management||$ 32,000||$ 25,600||Usd.6,400 (Kes. 640,000)||Usd.800 (Kes.80,000)||24||Usd.233.33 (Kes.23,333.33)||4|
Duration: 4 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 10,000.00 ($ 100.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 11,000.00 ($ 110.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 11,000.00 ($ 110.00)|
|Total||KES 11,000.00 ($ 110.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 11,000.00 ($ 110.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 3,666.67 ($ 36.67)
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|UNICAF_BA_HOS_MANGT||Unicaf Bachelors In Hospitality Management|
UNICAF Bachelors In Hospitality Management
The Undergraduate Hospitality Management focuses on equipping students on customer safety and comfort in a hotel, restaurant or entertainment facility. Hospitality Management centres on customer satisfaction that would lead to his loyalty and repeated business. Students in hospitality management usually have the opportunity to receive hands-on experience in real hospitality organisations.
Main topics offered by Hospitality Management cover: hotel operation, hospitality management communication, catering and banquet management, applied foodservice sanitation, hotel and restaurant financial management, travel and tour operation
Hospitality Management integrates theories from similar disciplines like: Commerce, Business Administration and Supply Chain Management.
Hospitality Management prepares students with the skills necessary to implement business development and quality management strategies. They will gain basic administrative abilities in order to control organization, planning and scheduling activities. Most importantly, students will develop excellent customer service and communication skills as working in hospitality facility involves establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
Skills gained in Hospitality Management
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- Time management
- Hotel general manager
- Property operations manager
- Restaurant manager
- Front office manager
- Director of housekeeping
- Catering assistant
- Travel agent
- Tour guide
- Event planner
Reasons why should study Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- Gain international experience in hospitality, culinary arts and food service
- Variety of Job opportunities
- Exposure to multiple disciplines
- Learn relationship building skills
Student Recruitment Process by Finstock Evarsity College
This course is offered by UNICAF university as an online course that takes 4 years.
The course work is undertaken at UNICAF University portal while the application assistance/students recruitment is handled by Finstock Evarsity College, which operates as a student recruitment agency.
For Finstock Evarsity College to assist potential students in the application process, it requests certain documentation from applicants , an application fee and also requires the students to complete a free online course at Finstock Evarsity portal known as Certified Online Learner.
The documents requested are used to gauge the qualification of the students for the applied course and also to help in the application if the partial scholarship from UNICAF University.
The application fee is to cater for the processing of the documents at Finstock Evarsity and at UNICAF University.
The free course offered by Finstock Evarsity College (Certified Online Leaner) enables students to get used to online e-learning and prepares them for the online learning environment at UNICAF University.
Once the student application is pronounced successful by UNICAF University, the student starts using the UNICAF student portal to make course fee payments and also undertake the UNICAF coursework.
Similar courses that are offered by UNICAF University and whose application and student recruitment is handled by Finstock Evarsity College include:
Bachelors of Science Accounting and Finance
Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Doctorate of Education
Online Degree Programs, Online Undergraduate Degree Programs, Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration, Online Masters , Online Doctorate Programs, Online Diplomas, Online Certificates, Affordable short courses, Online Courses with Downloadable Certificates, Freemium Courses, Online short courses, Undergraduate Degree exam revision past papers, Undergraduate degree coursework, Finstock Evarsity College, Finstock LMS, Learning Management System
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.