- A minimum of C- in KCSE
- Certificate in Archives and Records Management or it's equivalent
Duration: 12 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 5,000.00 ($ 50.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 15,000.00 ($ 150.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 110,000.00 ($ 1,100.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 131,000.00 ($ 1,310.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 43,666.67 ($ 436.67)|
|Trimester 2||KES 43,666.67 ($ 436.67)|
|Trimester 3||KES 43,666.67 ($ 436.67)|
|Total||KES 131,000.00 ($ 1,310.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 43,666.67 ($ 436.67) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 14,555.56 ($ 145.56)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
- Introduction to library and Information science
- Introduction to computers
- Introduction to database systems
- Introduction to multimedia information sources & services
- Introduction to Records and Archives
- Introduction to organization of knowledge
Internet and Information Services
- Introduction to Management of Library and Information Centres
- Records Management
- Organization of knowledge: classification
- Organization of knowledge: cataloguing
- Information communication & mass media
- Users Studies and Information Needs References and Information Services
- Conservation and Restoration of Information Materials
- Reference and information services
- Automation of Libraries and Information Centres
- Research methods in information science
- Information Communication Technologies
- Archives management
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|DRAM101||Introduction To Library And Information Science|
|DRAM102||Introduction To Computers|
|DRAM103||Introduction To Database Systems|
|DRAM104||Introduction To Multimedia Information Sources And Services|
|DRAM105||Introduction To Records And Archives|
|DRAM106||Introduction To Organization Of Knowledge|
|DRAM201||Internet And Information System|
|DRAM202||Introduction To Management Of Library And Information Centers|
|DRAM203||Records Management DRAM|
|DRAM204||Oganization Of Knowledge Classifications|
|DRAM205||Organization Of Knowledge Cataloguing|
|DRAM206||Information Communication And Mass Media|
|DRAM301||Users Studies And Information Needs|
|DRAM302||Conservation And Restoration Of Information Materials|
|DRAM303||Automation Of Libraries And Information Centres|
|DRAM304||Research Methods In Information Science|
|DRAM306||References And Information Services|
|DRAM403||Information Communication Technologies|
Diploma in Records and Archive Management
Diploma in Records and Archive Management is an online course offered at Finstock Evarsity College in a duration of 12 months and examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of this course.
This Diploma in Archives and Records Management course equip the students with the requisite knowledge to set-up, implement and maintain knowledge, records, archives, and information management systems for organizations and support archivists and records management in their professional duties.
- KCSE Mean Grade C-
- Certificate of the same
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials
This program aims at equipping the individual with competencies for managing information creation and collection, managing organization records and archives, managing electronic records, preserving organization archives and records, managing archives and records unit, conducting research in archives and records management, performing archiving management and conducting records disposal.
- Records Management Assistant
- Micrographics Technician
- IT Manager
- Chief Archivist and Records Manager (Director of the National Archives)
- Government Archivist (Deputy Director)
- Government Records Manager (Deputy Director)
- Records Centre Supervisor
- Archivist’s Assistant
Reasons for studying
- You’ll gain transferable skills.
- Professional Growth Potential
- You can work for yourself or for a company
Diploma in Records and Archive Management certificate Course, Certificate in Record and Archive Management, Records Archives best online courses in kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.