Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in instalments, for details check FAQs
Practical Requirements (where applicable)
For courses that require practicals, a separate fee is chargable (not included in fee structure above) as follows:
- Short courses - KES 5,000
- Certificate courses - KES 7,500
- Diploma courses - KES 10,000
Basics in Leadership Skills
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|BLS001||Basic Leadership Skills|
The Certificate in Basic in Leadership Course offered at Finstock Evarsity College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of the course.
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental knowledge of leadership and leadership styles. This is an introductory course into the leadership realm and provides students with a sound working knowledge of leadership principles. Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to apply basic leadership principles in daily organizational and personal settings, assess different leadership styles, justify their personal style choice, and compare and contrast leadership and management.
Giving students leadership skills is what enables them to pursue their goals. It provides them with the confidence to take action, regardless of whether or not they know that such actions will indeed be successful.
However to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $10 or kes 1000.You will also get free access to another free short courses called Certified Online Learning(COL)(Valued $200)which is supposed to guide on how to access coursework and how to use e-learning system
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audio visual and e-learning materials.
- Advertising Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Training and Development Manager
Objectives of learning basic in leadership
- Students will develop critical thinking skills.
- Students will develop an understanding of change processes and be able to think critically about obstacles to change.
- Students will understand and be able to use a process for decision making.
- Students will understand how ethics, morals, and values relate to their leadership dilemmas.
- Students will be able to integrate their lived experiences into their leadership development process.
- Students will learn to act out of humanitarian values, such as being committed to social justice, engaging in social responsibility, and serving as positive social change agents.
- Students will develop and explore their own competence with regards to the dimensions of difference, especially as it relates to others in their communities.
- Students will learn to explore and actualize their personal values.
- Students will develop a sense of confidence and belief in themselves and their ideas. Their confidence will allow them to be challenged without feeling minimized and to embrace ambiguity.
Benefit of learning basic in leadership
- Ensures you use the most effective leadership style.
- It will help you clarify your vision.
- It will improve your career prospects.
- It will boost your confidence.
- It will teach you new, valuable skills.
- Helps you communicate better.
What we offer
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE offers a wide range of courses that are geared towards job creation as well as employment. Our courses and product offerings are categorized as online college based, degree programs, freemium courses and premium resource
Both freemium and premium online courses come with certificates of completion and you can register instantly and begin studying at your convenience.
Enroll and study in one of the best schools in the world. Listen to the advice of the best. Participate in training sessions with industry experts to learn more about your career options. Take classes with students from all over the world. Join us at FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE for the best learning experience.
Basic In Basic in Leadership, best online courses in Kenya, FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya, colleges offering Basic in Leadership.
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.