Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|FRBME001||Basics In Monitoring And Evaluation|
Basic in Monitoring and Evaluation
The Certificate in Basic in Monitoring and Evaluation Course offered at Finstock Evarsity College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of completion is issued upon completion of the course.
This discipline is intended for those involved in designing, monitoring, coordinating and evaluating projects in private and public organizations. Monitoring and evaluation is therefore an essential function for all organizations, programs and projects, and consequently international and public-sector organizations have for several years been investing in the creation of such structures. The purpose of monitoring, evaluation, and learning is to apply knowledge gained from evidence and analysis to improve development outcomes and ensure accountability for the resources used to achieve them.
Grade D- in KCSE
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated technical learning materials e.g., audiovisual and e-learning materials.
Reasons why you should pursue this course
- Monitoring and evaluation skills are essential to professionals working in development.
- Employers that sponsor participants obtain new or revised monitoring and evaluation plans through the course for their organization.
- Successful Participants receive a professional certification attesting their capacity to effectively monitor and evaluate projects and programs.
- The program was developed and is implemented by monitoring and evaluation experts and practitioners.
- Participatory activities include self-guided modules, webinars and an online forum, practical assignments, coaching and tutoring.
- Participants get permanent access to the training material and a monitoring and evaluation toolkit.
By the end of this program learners should be in a position to;
- Engage stakeholders through managerial and soft skills.
- Build an M&E plan.
- Design empirical project evaluation.
- Evaluate impact using quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Develop a communication plan to share results, recommendations, and emerging practices.
- Theories of and approaches to monitoring and evaluation.
- The linkages between monitoring, reporting, control, audit, research, and evaluation.
- All about the components of a successful monitoring and evaluation system, and how to create one.
- Methodologies, tools and techniques to run a monitoring and evaluation system.
- Charity Director.
- Program Manager.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
- Corporate Sustainability Manager.
- Project Monitor.
- Community Development Worker.
- Project Manager.
- Nonprofit Manager.
What we offer
Finstock Evarsity College offers a wide range of courses that are geared towards job creation as well as employment. Our courses and product offerings are categorized as online college based, degree programs, freemium courses and premium resources
Both freemium and premium online courses come with certificates of completion and you can register instantly and begin studying at your convenience.
Enroll and study in one of the best online schools in the world. Listen to the advice of the best. Participate in training sessions with industry experts to learn more about your career options. Take classes with students from all over the world. Join us at Finstock Evarsity College for the best learning experience.
Basic In Monitoring and Evaluation , Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation certificate Course, best online courses in Kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses, professional development courses, Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy, Diploma and Certificate Courses, Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online courses in Kenya 2022, online certificate courses in Kenya.
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity College and learning more. To register click on this link:
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
Q1. How many intakes are there?
There are three intakes in a year as follows:
Jan 1 — Apr 30
May 1 — Aug 31
Sep 1 — Dec 31
Q2. In how many installments can I pay the fees?
Payments can be done in 3 installments as specified in the fee structure.
Q3. When can I sit for the exams?
- Internal exams are activated for students individually.
- External exams (where applicable) are booked one month after you complete the course.
Refer to the external examining body for more details and requirements before seating for their exams.
Q4: Is this college accredited/approved?
Yes. The college is approved under the ministry of education, through TVETA, and also through National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.