Duration: 1 Months
Delivery Method: Online
|Full Course Fees|
|Registration Fee||KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)|
|Certification Fee||KES 2,000.00 ($ 20.00)|
|Administration Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Internal Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|External Exam Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Examining Body Membership Fee *||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Tuition Fee||KES 0.00 ($ 0.00)|
|Fees Totals||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|* Examining Body Membership Fee may be payable through us or directly to the Examining Body|
All Fees are payable in lumpusm or in installments, for details see below.
Breakdown per semester,
|Trimester||Total Per Trimester|
|Trimester 1||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
|Total||KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00)|
The trimester fees of KES 3,000.00 ($ 30.00) is payable in 3 instalments of KES 1,000.00 ($ 10.00)
All Fees are payable in installements, for details check FAQs
- Demonstrating a customer service approach.
- Understanding how your own behavior affects the behavior of others.
- Demonstrating confidence and skill as a problem solver.
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|BCC01||Basic Customer Care Concepts|
Basic In Customer Care
The Certificate in Basic in Customer Care Course offered at Finstock Evarsity
College is a 1 month online program examined by Finstock Evarsity College. A certificate of
completion is issued upon completion of the course.
Customer service training is the coaching that learners receive with the goal of improving support and satisfaction among customers. A strong customer service training program includes exercises for improving interpersonal communication, product knowledge, conflict resolution, crisis management, and more.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care. This training is specifically designed to develop the participants' skills and behaviours to offer exceptional customer service. It also empowers participants to provide effective solutions to customer facing problems, when they arise
However to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $10 or kes 1000.You will also get free access to another free short courses called Certified Online Learning(COL)(Valued $200)which is supposed to guide on how to access coursework and how to use e-learning system
Mode of Delivery
Home and/or office-based media employing a variety of self-instructional electronic and
online self-study materials, such as; written self-instructional study modules, online
interactive devices and self-tests, cloud-based content, videos of lectures mediated
technical learning materials e.g., audio visual and e-learning materials.
On completing this course, a student will be able to:
- To provide knowledge and skills to new entrants and to help them to perform their role and job well.
- Demonstrate a customer service approach.
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers.
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver.
- Understand how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others.
- Make a choice to provide customer service.
Benefits of Basic In Customer Care
- Improves Employee Morale
The benefits of good customer care can also impact the kind of work environment you create at your company. When your employees see that you emphasize customer service and all that goes into it, which includes respect for others, kindness, and going the extra mile, they will feel more connected to the values and principles on which your company is founded.
- Enhances customer experience
Customer service training workshops and seminars have the potential to drastically change the behaviours of CSRs, which, consequently will help them deliver better customer experience
- Imparts learning and helps in skill enhancement
Training customer service staff can yield impactful results in terms of enhanced personal performance. As CSRs are exposed to new and emerging customer service trends, it helps them apply the new methodologies and approaches to their work.
- Improves productivity
Education and training inevitably equips employees to perform their tasks more effectively, which eventually leads to happier customers and more sales for the company.
- Increased employee engagement
Training activities have an added advantage of engaging employees in such a way that it encourages learning and team bonding.
- Customer Service Representative
Customer service representatives are the face of the company as they help answer customer questions, resolve complaints, process and modify orders, and provide instructional information about products and services.
- Quality Assurance Manager
Quality assurance managers may be responsible for establishing and iterating on quality standards, evaluating agent performance, leading calibration sessions, and working with team leads to ensure they are coaching their agents effectively.
- Customer Service Training Manager
Training managers are responsible for understanding all customer service processes from basic problem solving to technical product troubleshooting.
- Customer Implementation Manager
However, instead of troubleshooting problems, you’ll help new customers adopt and implement your product in their organization. This includes everything from data management to training, and is a key driver of customer adoption and retention.
Customer Service- Critical Elements of Customer Service
Introduction To Customer Relationship
Customer Service Training_ Managing Customer Service
Certificate in Professional Marketing-Customer Experience
Basic In Customer Care certificate Course, best online courses in
kenya, Finstock Evarsity college, Online courses, accredited online courses, online
course with downloadable certificates, freemium courses, short courses,
professional development courses, Diploma and Certificate Courses,
Marketable online courses, affordable online courses, short online courses with
certificate in Kenya, free short online courses with certificate in Kenya, free online
courses in Kenya, online certificate courses in Kenya, free customer service training programs, online customer service training, customer service certification courses, best online customer service training, customer service certification courses, best online customer service training.
Get your journey started by enrolling at Finstock Evarsity college and learning more. To register click on this link:
FINSTOCK EVARSITY COLLEGE
- The value/price of this free course (coursework, assignments, exams) is $200 (Kes 20,000). The full cost of $200 has been waived to your benefit.
- However, to access this free course, you must register for the free course by paying $ 10 or Kes 1,000.
- Upon payment of $10 registration fee, you get a provisional letter of admission number, student login details and access to the e-learning system.
- You will also get free access to another free short course called Certified Online Learner (COL) (valued at $200) which is supposed to guide you on how to access coursework and learn how to use the e-learning system.
- Certification fee payment of $20 for each free courses can be paid after successful course completion.
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.